Minerva expects to invest with the ultimate goal of enhancing each company’s enterprise value and social capital. Our belief is that our capital commitment combined with our financial and operational expertise will provide each of our portfolio companies with a significant competitive advantage.
The Fund seeks investment candidates that have the following:
- Potential for positive social impact
- Proven Business Models
- Private and public companies
- Lower middle market enterprises
- Companies with revenues generally greater than $10 million USD
- High margin and defined cash flow
- Effective financial controls
- Financing needs between $3-$15 million
- Top quality management teams
- The Fund will primarily pursue investment opportunities in the Americas.